ScorpionReturn5ScorpionReturn5

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Still four years later buddy. While these two are still enjoyable I'd like to think we'd want a conclusion don't you?

Horrortale Teaser Horrortale Teaser

If the teaser is this good then I sure as hella can't wait for the real game. I'm especially looking forward to how/why Toriel freaked out and why she was banging on the door to get to the girl.

Not too mention how everything else changed since Frisk's Neutral Ending.

Sex Kitten: Prison Break Sex Kitten: Prison Break

How the hell do you even use items you damn fool?

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

Awesome game and even after these past several years I STILL wish this would be finished. What made you give up on Flash anyways? Especially this piece of art?

Christie Space Girl Christie Space Girl

I'm always for this type, I don't consider it perverse to like things like these but rather just having a healthy libido.

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Great creation all around but my favorite is the secret Blank Flank ending.

Poor Luna and Jade....

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Been looking for this. :-) Really lives up to it's creepy title, great game play especially for 8-bit and I love it all around.

I'm especially looking forward to this soon to be redone version. Saw a couple of Soundtracks for it on Youtube.

The Ambridge Mansion-Day2 The Ambridge Mansion-Day2

This is such a thrilling series, it's a real shame you quit on it. Give it some thought man and you might get the time to finish this game. :-)

Being One - Episode 5 Being One - Episode 5

Oh snap you actually made a sequal to the meteor lab one?

Monster Basement 2 Monster Basement 2

Excellent gameplay and shocked the hell out of me when the brother moved as fast as he did which made me......whoa almost spoiled it there. XD

Excellent man. And although I was glad to see the little girl human again, only spoiler people, it really wrenched my heart when she never was reunited with her mother which makes it sadder that she did may have left because of what they transformed into.